The Seattle Seahawks were facing off against the Buffalo Bills during a November 2016 Monday night football match. Gina Baker was watching the game with her husband Ryan when her hand slid across a bump on her chest.
Michelle Ennis remembers sitting down and watching a movie at her house last December when her arm slid off the nearby armrest and hit the right side of her body.
Support local journalism
Local news, sports and entertainment when you want it.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the best local news, sports and entertainment coverage.
This Week's Circulars
- Wingstop opening Kokomo location
- Kokomo man gets 30 years in girlfriend's killing
- SOFTBALL: Howard County 2023 season preview
- Greentown-area residents file appeal over ENGIE solar farm approval
- Storm winds damage Haynes buildings, PAL field
- Stretch of Ind. 26 now closed until November
- Kokomo entrepreneur set to appear on Indy Now morning show
- Spencer Durham: Oh, the people you’ll meet
- Solar eclipse likely to be largest tourism event in Indiana history
- Lawyers for man accused of killing 2 Indiana teens want move